Thursday, September 7, 2023

How to get from there to here

I am pondering how to make the most of my online presence for the purposes of getting my music out there. This will be an ongoing project taking me into the next several months.

A few factors that make this project challenging:

1. My computerese comfort level. I simply don't have tremendous comfort with the bells and whistles of the social media platforms.

2. My refusal to support Spotify, ASCAP and BMI. We've been down this road before. Reach out to me if you're new here and need an outline.

3. My desire to play out more locally, something I've seldom pursued while focusing on touring. But as I tour less and stay put more often, I need to figure out how to get from there to here. At this point in my life, I'm not looking to play six nights a week, but two or three might be ideal.

Got ideas? Reach out to me (below) and let's brainstorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment