Saturday, February 17, 2024

Bonus Content! (An announcement.)

Although I’m taking a long break from guitar playing, I want to announce that I’m working on a new project. 

Over the next several months, I will be gathering up all my lead sheets from the songs that appear on my five (really? Yeah, I did that) self-produced albums, and with some help from a friend and colleague I will be creating a songbook that will eventually be available for sale.

It will look like a very fancy, professionally bound ‘Zine, with music, photos, notes about many of the songs, and stories from the road about what it’s been like to be Beth while also wearing the Synagogue Musician Suit. 

I will hold nothing back. Because you wouldn’t want me too, and neither would I.

I promise it will be good.

No title as yet, but I’m working on a few ideas.

I’ll post updates periodically.

And now, to go clear a lot of space on my studio floor so I can begin sorting everything.






No comments:

Post a Comment